Tuesday, January 05, 2010

there is One God


There is One God
Every religious person knows
The Earth, Planets and Heavens
He is the One Now And Everywhere

God has many names
God wants the children to play
On the chess board God sits and moves
Always the Planner the children go
Seeking fortunes and paradise

Along the way God throws in spices
Blowing it hot and summer time
The children fight for a good time
Finally they forget what they must do

In twilight sunsets
The children talk and pray
Suddenly they remember
Every race every colour
They are the same breed
For they must learn share skills and ideas
Sharing common ground to survive
Walking the gates to paradise

What in God name fighting about?
God smile thundering light in the sky
“I have many names children
Call me any one of them
You have no patent right
I am the One always will be
For you are the sheep
I am the owner I keep you all
For free in my World”

There is One God
We should know the truth
The names are many
Share it find our ways back to heavens
We have no patent right to God names

No comments: