Tuesday, June 14, 2011

earthquake tremors



Earthquake tremors hit the country
Majority aren't aware of the effect
I for one didn't feel any here
So my world just keep moving on

I guess high rise buildings
The inhabitants will feel the swaying
The spinning of the rooms
You feel you are getting headache

I knew the effect
I had the experience
Way back in Penang
On the 19th floor building

It was where I stayed
I thought I was suffering from headache
I saw the room turning upside down
Next thing I knew I had a splitting pain

It lasted about a few seconds
The effect was catching my breath
Then I walked down checking the building
Looking for any cracks appearing

Nature has sent her warning
The signals will come every now
We shouldn't think it will go away
Unless we change our ways

No comments: