Wednesday, April 10, 2013

it isn't a good day today



Today I got into a car accident
I wasn't the driver who knocked
It was the Indian driver who drove into my lane
As I turned from a corner....

I was right on my left lane
When the Indian driver swerved to my right
I didn't realize he was driving by
Maybe he was overtaking car

The proton saga left side dented
My car suffered more damages
My car right lights and bumper gone
I couldn't open the car engine compartment

When we stopped our cars
The Indian man aged early 50s
He came lashing at me
He banged my car no apology

I told him to report to police station
I didn't want to argue with an angry man
I drove my car away I couldn't remember
His car whole number plate

In the motor repairs shop
The mechanic told me no use making police report
I could be fine for involved in the car accident
It is rather better I paid for the repairs

Insurance coverage may not cover
When the amount isn't above the limit
Though it is a comprehensive policy
It is better to save the 55% discount

No comments: