Tuesday, May 14, 2013

the small baddies



The small baddies on the beach
The tent they sit in and play
The world of their own in the castle
The baby talk the parents have no clues at all

The windy breezes floating along
Rustling the tent the small baddies ignore
They have their toys and buddies in the tent
The gleeful eyes and the smiles they share

Listen we are alone
Nobody will come to know
I tell you a story..
When I was in Malaysia”

Yeah..what did you do?
You cried all the times?
Different climate and scenes?”
No...I was treated like a small king
I got a head gear listening to the music
I clapped my hands and I saw smiling faces
I show you how it was with me...”

Sebby looks at his friend Jack
Smiling at his recollections then
Jack doesn't want to lose his face
Listen I have my bag of magic beans”
I never heard of magic beans
I hear of magic tricks....”
Look it is inside my bag
You want to touch it?
It will not bite your fingers
I zip it open you can feel it”


No Jack
I hear the wind calling
It sounds like your laughter”
Jack smiles away
You don't want to touch my beans
It has many colours to play with
Inside my bag you can see”

Sebby looks up
There is no magic beans in the clouds
The tent is still the same
The laughter ringing in his ears

I tell you Jack”
We are the magic in this world
In our tent we are the same
We are the small kings in our parents eyes”

Jack laughs holding his magic bag
Yeah yeah we are the small kings
Our parents will pamper us day and night
We are the magic in our parents lives”

Sebby looks up again
Showing Jack his moves
I dance this way and that way
I have a good time swinging...”

No comments: