Monday, June 01, 2015

yesterday in my mind



I remember yesterday as I sit and listen to the music
The free way to go as I please without a worry
Life then I knew was just in my eyes as I grew up
The song lyrics got me floating away

I didn't care about homework
The school was the place to learn and educate
Homework was to me got me in the sack
I repeated back the same old routines

So I picked my homework
The favourite ones which I could use
The dull subjects I never did it all
I was happy it was my life

The teachers always say it is your life
We can teach you in this classroom
Out of it you make your grade
What you want to be is your choice”

Life will be a reality
As yesterday gone in my eyes
Gained experience learned the pitfalls
Education can't teach it all

If it has
The teachers will be rich
They should know what is all about
It is the courage or fear that changes


No comments: