Wednesday, December 09, 2015

the dark lord fuming mad


The dark lord behind the shadows
Camouflage by the row of trees
He rides his horse to nearest water hole
He sees posters on a few trees nearby
He dismounts and walks to the trees
He pulls out the posters feeling angry
He waves to his loyalists...

What it is my lord?”
Don't you know this?
Who is behind these posters?”
The knights look at each other

Somebody is playing mischief
I don't like what it was written
Here read it yourself
And find the culprits”

The knights take the posters
You take our gold
You leave us in the dump
You live in the castle
We live in wooden shacks
And you ask us to stay loyal?
You think we can give you anymore?”

Well?” “We go my lord
And find the person who spreads lies
We will round them up
Before nightfall we will not fail”

The few knights gallop away
Leaving the dark lord fuming mad
Ungrateful peasants!
I give you protection, fools!”



The aliens watch from afar
Studying with their binoculars
He is pretty mad from what I saw
The knights are riding up here”

Do we engage them?
They will be in for a surprise”
Maybe we persuade them to join us
They have everything to be grateful to stay alive”

They live comfortable lives in the castle
They don't feel the hardship and pain
The peasants cry for help and here we are
We must make them feel the pain..”

No..we don't do what they behave
We let them decide when they ride up here
Now spread out and hide and I will wait here”
Are you sure?”

The knight riders rush to the field
They see a man sitting on a bench
Near row of trees shadow on his face
With his sword and a spear by his side

Friend what is your business?”
I am waiting for you guys
You seem to be in a hurry
Your master sends you?”

Make way, friend
We aren't in a mood to talk
Look, do you know who put this up?
We want to talk to him”

I am not leaving here
You can't go anywhere
You better dismount now
You don't have to serve your master”



Move away I say!
You have no rights to stop us
Move aside or we will cut you down!
We have our urgent errand!”

The man stands up
I say you can't go now
You are on the land I stand
I don't allow anyone to leave here”

Charge at him lads!
He is making us losing our duty
Taking him away or hang him on the tree!
It will remind others don't interfere our business”

The man laughs loudly
You don't see what I carry?
I am not in your century
You think you can bully the weak?”

Charge him lads!”
A few shots fire
The knights stop
What's that?”

You better dismount now!
You aren't going anywhere today
Believe me you better stay here
Look around your surrounding”

The knights feel the fear
They see a different knights
They don't carry swords
They carry kind of weapons

They soldiers fire a few shots
Now you understand?
We protect the weak
We will hunt you down”




Don't kill us
We have families to support
Spare our lives!
We don't want to die!”

I let one of you go
Tell your master
Don't bully the weak
Payback time is here!”

The lone knight rides hard
Fleeing as fast as he can ride his horse
He turns to look briefly on his friends
What am I going to do?”

Well..you are back early?
Where are the others?”
They are detained
I am sent back to tell you”

Tell me what?
I don't have time waiting
Tell me knight!”
Don't bully the weak!”

What?! I can do as I like
There is nothing to stop me
I am the lord of this land!”
But my lord they have superior weapons”

What are you talking?
I should know on my land”
They shoot rapid fire
I saw it happened with my eyes”

Magic? Witchcraft?”
My lord I beg you stay away
The peasants have their knights
We aren't the match for them”


No comments: