Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i am out 56

I got a glimpse of the Honda City in Ipoh show room while I took a corner heading towards Jusco. I hadnt got a good view since I wasnt in a hurry to book one. A few days ago I went to admire the smart car which got my attention with the colors on the car. It cost something like RM120,000.00 on the road. Sure this car could get the attention when one cruises with it. But will it worth the cost just to display it on the road? Nowadays car thieves are looking for expensive cars to steal and ship out to Thailand and African continents sometimes Vietnam. No doubt I can buy the car if I want to. I am thinking of the more practical aspect of doing things. It must have value in the long run. Cars always a depreciated assets. It has value only when it is an antique car. Right now I just admire all those beautiful cars. Houses are a different category in my book. To me it is an investment and a roof over my head. This is different story...

I dont miss my home town in the Klang Valley. Actually I am out of the equation for so many years now that I hardly can remember all the old haunts of mine. Maybe it has long gone to somewhere in heavens. In a way I dont feel sad or lonely about missing all the good sights. Maybe I will return one day to my home state....City life always makes one seeing stars and dream of many yet the knocking of losses too crying loud and clear. It is just a matter of direction and location. Now I haven't decided yet though my mother wants me to be around more often than staying out of Klang Valley. Think about it....it is my life now

Dengue fever grips the country. Penang, another state I stayed for several years before, got the statistics growing Every one now wants to destroy the aedes mosquitoes. Fogging won't kill it anymore. The mosquitoes are immune to fogging. This is for show only. After awhile the mosquitoes come flying back. Just what Holiday Villa Langkawi is doing. Every evening around 6.30-650pm the staff started fogging around the compound. It is this time that people would be having dinner or drinks along the beach. And the hotel starts fogging everyday around this time
Eventually the mosquitoes keep flying in without fear or favour. The GM and his staff just never understands at all!

Don't do it for yourself; share it and make everyone enjoys it. Allah blesses us all without question. Salam!

No comments: