Tuesday, November 22, 2005

nothing to do 1

Raining and drizzling in my area. The weather couldnt decide what it wanted to do. Rain stopped then drizzle. Every time I looked to the mountain to see "going to rain hide and seek?" on the main range. Sometimes it was cloudy with dark spots in different areas. I had been tracking it quite awhile...about the weather. Listen to this- every Wednesday - pasar malam time - it rains. I can't understand it. Maybe some people dont want the night market in the housing estates. It had been going for about 2 months now.

Today(22/11/05) drove up to Ipoh. Measured the whole place of Jusco from top to bottom and side ways or whatever ways. Visited the exhibition of Admiral Cheng Ho Or Zheng He (I didnt know his name changed to Zheng He) Pictures and paitings about his voyages and his final resting place. Actually I dont think it is all about Admiral Cheng Ho. There are books on sale - fictions, cookeries, interior decorations, animals, chinese and english. It is just to pull the crowd nothing really about 'real' exhibition.

Drove to Bandar Sri Botanic before reaching Ipoh to view my house there. It is still in work in progress. I think it is going to be ready by March 2006. This place when it is fully developed could be a very nice place to live and enjoy the scenery. It is situated on a 1,200 acres of palm oil plantation. The whole project will take about 12 years to complete. It has a mixture of single/double storey houses, bungalows by the lake, link double storey houses, playground, schools, police station, shops, post office, market and jungle or jogging treks surrounding the lakes...

It was still drizzling when I drove back home.

No comments: