Thursday, May 04, 2006

mazda & toyota

I didnt tell about my cars. Mazda and Toyota. One bought on mainland the other on the island. One day Mazda got her fever. Maybe she was for many years. Because of Toyota. You dont believe cars get jealous.....? Unlikely scene. No life you mean? What about spirits in lifeless things? I think Mazda got jealous with me. I drive her around only in the evening nowadays and I dont take her out for long journey anymore...because I think Toyota is much better on the road and bigger size than Mazda. So she silently plan her devious ways to fool me. She let me drive her around for short distances and I didnt suspect anything amiss. When her paint turned ugly I had to send her to the paint shop to make over. Mazda went with blinking eyes. Now you see she seemed to tell me. So she stayed in the paint shop for about 2 weeks before I finally took her home. On the way she gave me the puff and pull and stalled her engine. I was quite annoyed and I revved up the engine thinking maybe she didnt drive for the last two weeks. She got into life and I drove her until I reached the T-junction. Then suddenly I heard a loud cranking noise....the whole engine stopped right on the T-junction. She couldnt move at all. Then a mechanic friend passed by. He came to help me. I pushed the car but it couldnt start either. Finally he said he had to tow it to his workshop. The following day he told me Mazda needed a new engine. The old one died on me yesterday. Now Mazda got a new conditioned engine of 1500cc. Mazda wants to vroom believing this is the trend on the road. Of course now she has more vroom than before. Now I had to send back to the paint shop because of water leaking and other rusty problems. Maybe she will stay there for another week....The next stop will be at Puspakom for her certification.....this is her final test and I hope she passes it.

Toyota too has her problems. I changed her fan motor today. She gave a lound squeaky noise once awhile on the road or at stationary. Now she is alright. So one has to take care of these women(cars) otherwise one wont get a chance to ride on her................

Malaysia.....Proton cars have so many problems...even to buy need many feedbacks to make a buying decision.

No comments: