Friday, October 13, 2006

shopping

Drove to Jusco for shopping. Many items on discount. Many goods for sell. But the prices are quite expensive compared to other stores. But one gets free parking and shopping in one roof which I think balance off on the stiff prices. Anyway Jusco is offering discounts for Deepavali and Hari Raya. Bought electric kettle to blend the decor of the new house, ice cream (one of my favourites indulgence), a set of reversible screwdriver and accessories, yoghurt and detergent. On the way back forgot to buy another 2 rattan chairs for the patio. This rattan shop is situated along the main trunk road. Stopped by at the pottery shop purchased some potteries. I will go back there to buy white stones for my imagine rock garden. Also went to look see another new house at Bandar Sri Botani. I peeped inside and looked at the facade. It is 90% completed only now needed some paint touch up otherwise it is done. Now it is only tarring the roads. The field facing this house is in progress. I think it will be a nice playground with grass and trees. Lamp posts erected but no cables yet. Likewise the house too hasnt got electric wire connected and water meter hasnt installed yet though deposit had been paid. This house I dont think I want to do much on it. It is basically a holiday retreat for a day or two.....Well....enjoy life and my freedom hehehe

No comments: