Friday, July 13, 2007

graveyard

Tomorrow going to the graveyard. Stand in the hot sun and seeing the haze too. What the government is doing? Cakap2 tak berhenti...........yet the haze flies in every year in July. The first time I saw haze was in July 1997. I was on the island. This haze never disappears since. It has become an annual affair in the country. I will be on the graveyard looking at those people gone years ago. Offer flowers and prayers. It is one of the best places to sit down and think about things. Nobody will disturb you there. In fact not many people like to go to the graveyard. I remembered once while I was walking up the slope to visit my aunty's house I saw a coffin broken into by nature or what or perhaps due to poor workmanship. I saw human skeletons in the coffin. I quickly walked and never wanted to look back. Those were the years when I was young. Those old folks used to tell stories about balls of light in the cementary.....................I never stay at night so I dont know about the story. But I did stay in a durian orchard once but I didnt sleep the whole night..............thinking about the night creatures...

No comments: