Sunday, May 11, 2008

the cheras wall


borrowed www.flickr.com(Jackie Kever)

Police so damn busy
Helping the political masters
Leaving the people helpless
Bang the robbers come to invade

Police allegiance
On the wrong side of the law
Doesn’t the PIG understand it?
It is people his responsibilities lay

I remembered many decades ago
When I was knifed in the cinema
Many commotions was sounded
I managed to escape with 6 stitches

When I went to make my police report
The woman officer just told me off
As if I was the guilty party
She didn’t show any sympathy to me

Later my brother rounded up his gangster friends
To find the guys who did it to me
I walked around in Klang that day
I didn’t see the persons

So I always show sympathy to people
When they are robbed and knifed…..
And I wonder where the Police are
Hiring out or bidding to someone barking orders
Leaving the streets the target of the hoodlums
There are so many now even in broad day light

Like the Cheras wall
Why police go after the people?
It is the company erecting the concrete wall
On a state land on the road traffic
The Police should catch the company directors
And Senior Managers for not showing community compassion

Is this the way Police go after the people?
Water cannon and tear gas on the helpless
People remember…………..
For the wrongs will be condemned
Only the right approaches will bring harmonious living
In the country of multi-racial people

No comments: