Friday, July 24, 2009

teoh beng hock 2


The sun goes down on me
As I take a flight out of the window
On the 14th floor I was allegedly thrown
With the wind brushing all over

I can see my life gone
Of the uniformed officials respond
Threatening me with all kinds of fear
On life they say they play god

I dont have intention to go
I have my marriage plan tomorrow
I know life will be sweet and homely
Out in the window I lose my life

The wind trying to support me
I see the world out of my reach
As I race frantically to block the fall
It never happens I get sucked into the void
There is no returning I am gone to the world

As I raise from my body
I know I have done no wrong
The uniformed officials may have gone overboard
I will be the beacon of protection
For those who face similar situations

The officials run away
Sworn to secrecy hiding the facts
For a few hours I was gone
Until a janitor found me
Face down on the ground
My trouser torn as they allegedly tried to grab it
But it was to no avail I was down on flight

Now they talk about me
In circles trying to find answers to my case
I have no reason to take my life
I have my marriage plan set out nicely
Now I was gone
God will right the wrong

No comments: