Saturday, July 24, 2010

the spices of life 40


God's Grace









It isn't easy to go through
Life on the down hill
Cancer the dead goal
The goal keeper can't save it all

Some survive for decades
Believing cancer is bitten
Yet it makes a come back
The fear and agony; a living hell

Living with one
Saw the look of despair
Fighting for a belief
It is hard to know the truth

The pain and sorrow
The journey of thousand pieces
Floating away as life seems bottomless
The eyes of hope only God grace

When my mother in law
Came to hug me and said thank you
I choked in tears as I knew
A white small butterfly came

When I returned to work
I got a call she was gone
Leaving her fight leaving in peace
It was 8 years ago.....

Yet I believe
The journey hasn't ended
There are roads we need to travel
On the other side of the world!

No comments: