Thursday, December 23, 2010

the memory of my time


by shihian@flickr.com golf course fraser's hill


I used to run on the road
Around the golf course I went
Climbing up slope descending flow
Of the years I stayed up in Fraser's Hill

In the evening when the weather was cool
I would run for my daily exercise
Others went to play golf hitting the silly holes
I had my lonely run beating the wind

On the slope it was always hard
Breathing hard to climb the slope
By the time I reached it I was out of breath
Yet it was a routine I did on a daily basis

Along the way I could see
Some tourists took to walking
Some sat on the bench overlooking the golf course
Watching the local players teeing off

The memory of my time
The years gone only the whispers
Even the breeze would not recognize
It was such a long time ago

No comments: