Wednesday, May 11, 2011

dark castle on the hill 14










The villagers leaving in fear
Knowing what will come when nights fall
The evil fanged creatures will come
The power of the evil dead

“Don't go out at night
Alone you will be fried
Within minutes you will realize
Don't act tough the devil will skin you alive!”

The old chief gives his narration
With his long years of exposures
He had killed the evil dead before
When he was part of organization...

“Now where are these people gone?”
He whispered to himself as he looked at his people
“We have enjoyed peace for many decades
Now it will be shattered by the evil lord from the dark hill”

“What grace will we have chief?”
“You have until tomorrow to get it done
You don't have much time to plan
Life is at stake and the generation of us too”

Doris stands amongst the crowd
“We are the last defender of the evil lord
We can't fight him alone so we need your help
By tomorrow he will send his hordes of evil beasts

Listen to the anguish scream
He hasn't forgotten he was defeated once
Banished to die forever but he survived
Tomorrow people we have a fight in our hands!”

As the people disperse
Morning Glory flies to see her father
Doris sees her flying in
“Hold it sister!”

“Dad I have something to say
No doubt you know I am dead
It is true Dad I wasn't prepared for it
The evil lord will come to this village

I know he has a score to settle
He couldn't believe he lost his battle
I can't help you Dad though I hope I can
Only remember me when the nights are over”

No comments: