Tuesday, November 06, 2012

sebastien in the pool


The orange round saucer
Flying in the sky of light
Many people see fingers pointing
Until it loses its focus
Falling by the gravity pull
Tumbling and waving
No fixed target as it falls

On reaching the ground
It changes shape
The round hollow orange doughnut
Right on Sebastien
Playing gleefully in the pool
He looks up and wonders why
He is in joy for he can float
A life jacket he thinks
Martin encourages him to swim

He stays put
Looking at his new toy
The doughnut floating with him
This is getting me somewhere”
His father waving his hands
Sebastien just looks at the water
He is floating along fine

Look at me
Am I swimming?
I must come here often
The wide pool to play”

Martin watches his son
Come on Sebby
You can swim to me”
Nay I am sitting here cozy
I can float around with ease”

No comments: