Monday, July 22, 2013

i don't come anymore

I don't come anymore
When I find you have somebody to hold
The night of shadows laughing
I am left alone to walk back home

Once we were a couple
The social circles we were invited
The smile and laughter
The talking of many issues

The economic broke down
The money gone in shares
The gravy slowly dried up
We quarreled and invitations gone

You bolted the door
You left me cold
Without money you couldn't face
The social circles once we were

Friends left
Nobody wanted to help
Once we were a couple
Now the dividing line

I don't come anymore
Once I knew you have somebody to hold
I am walking alone with the windy breezes
Listening to the angels telling me stories

The bright light return
The touch of gold
The invitations drop at the door
I never go anymore


No comments: