Wednesday, February 25, 2015

the house deep in the woods 2



One day in the darkest night
The clouds stayed still the stars hidden away
The still air in the woods
The creatures held their breath
Waiting and wondering in anticipation
When they heard the roar of car's engine
Driving deep into the night
With its flash lights blooming in the darkness
The ground broke in vibrations
Thundering through the quiet forest
The owls looked with piercing eyes
As if trying to halt the roaring engine to stop
The car eventually came to halt
At a clear clearing at the compound of the house
2 men a woman alighted from the car
They looked up at the abandoned house
It gives me the creep!
What's this place Az?”
You don't have to know
It's a place where evil deeds dwell
Long decades ago I heard it
Now it is abandoned to the elements”
This is where it should end?
A place for evil to dwell again?”
Az looked at his friend
That's the way we lived Saint
Bring the woman over
We don't have much time left
When the moon shines
We better leave here quickly”

The house in the woods
It roars with laughter
Ringing out in the quiet night
Az and Saint shiver in the dark
The woman prays for her soul
You have come to do evil
I feel it in your mind
This is the place for it
Give her to me
I spare your life!”



The wind suddenly appear
Roaring its crazy sound in the darkness
Az and Saint have to work quickly
Putting the woman on her knees
The woman cries desperately
Please let me go!
Let me stay in the abandoned house
I take my chances there”
You just shut up!
We have a contract to finish
It has to end to night”
The woman pleads with her life
You can do anything to me
Please spare my life
I have no quarrel with you
I hardly know you guys”
But someone wants you dead
We have accepted the contract
This is the way you have to go”
Saint takes out his colt.45
It glints in the sudden dim light
Saint shivers for a while
Ignoring it he pulls the trigger
The woman feels the impact on her head
She rolls forward to the ground
Saint what the hell you are doing?”
She has to die hasn't she?
I give her a bullet
What so cross about it?”
Don't you hear the house saying?
Let her live in the house
We will live another day!”

Saint laughs
Az gets annoyed
The tree roots hooked them
Dragging them into the house
They scream of course
Hardly anyone hears them
The woman gets up from the ground
Laugh out in the night
You have my contract
You die for it!”



The house in the woods
It stands in solitary mood
The cage for hardcore sinners
The drug lords, corruptors and murderers
The door slowly closes
Leaving the screaming men in pain
The woman laughs loudly in the open
She walks back to the car
Revving up the engine and disappears
Into the night to seek other sinners
The woman who once lived in the house
Seeking her revenge of the evil doers
Taking her life when she was young

Now the Az and Saint
Struggle in their last breath
They know they will die
But why in the woods?
They don't have the answer
As the roots slowly pierce their bodies
Hanging them high with dripping blood
They struggle they scream but death takes them
In agony of pain they cry out in the end
Death seems the logical way to go
They become limp high on the roots
Swaying slowly as their souls disappear
Into the darkness of the night
Death welcomes them

The woman in the car
Driving out in blast of smoke
The white line can be seen for miles
Laughing out loud in the quiet night
Bad people take my life
Now I get them to pay me back
Many many times over
I will be come back for more!
That's my promise bad people!”

The house in the woods
In the morning light of sunny rays
The structures still stand
Covered by natural trees, creepers and plants
It stays alone but at night is a different story

Don't go there you may not return!”

No comments: