Tuesday, April 19, 2016

wake up banish sins

Hello my good friends
Why are you barking on the road?”
We don't get fed anymore
We don't get our bones”

Hello my good friends
You hide in shades from the sun
You don't go running from house to house?
You are afraid the doors will slam on you?”

We are weak
Jumping from fence to fence
Food isn't hard to come by
Everyone is on budget”

Hello my good friends
You have matured ready to go
Why don't you flap your wings?
Make the noises to feed the whole?”

Look at us
We aren't fed well
The owners don't want us
They say it wastes their knives”

Hello the sun
Why keep the air hot?
Don't you have anything to do?”
You make me do it!”

Hello my good friends
We make our mistakes
We make our fall
Now we have to listen

Get up and banish sins
Understand the scriptures
Don't flow blindly into it
That will be the fall


No comments: