Tuesday, January 17, 2017

the zombie man 5

The zombie man
He still sings his blues
Early in the dawn
He will wake up shouting his words

Until day breaks he still goes
Shouting at his neighbours
Sometimes he uses profanities
The old man just stays quiet

His mother will stay indoors
She hardly socializes around
Maybe she is afraid neighbours will talk
She has no answer

The zombie man
He has lost his way
Sometimes he dances
Sometimes he laughs

The neighbours aren't happy
The nearest neighbours don't call the police
Though I heard they talked with themselves
They hardly want to get involved

I did call the police a few times
On my own I went to the police station
They police officers came and talked
Stay indoors don't make noise”

But the zombie man ignores
He still shouts top of his voice
I am surprise he hardly gets sick
His vocal chords always good as new!


No comments: