Thursday, October 04, 2018

the kleptocratic man


I know it is over
The many hours I spent
Giving out statements
On the questions and answers
There is no way for me to go
I know my game is gone
When I don’t have the power
To do my bidding
I rather close my eyes and sleep
I don’t have to hear it all
It will make me sick the whole day
Listening to the whole day questions
Everything I say will not be satisfied
I rather sleep through it
I don’t have to face my misery
But I can’t do it
The authority will put me high
It reminds me of my past misdeeds
What I am going to say?
I don’t know a thing?
I know it is over
I cry but it will not help me
I bring my own family down
In history I will be known
The kleptocratic man
I make the nation suffer
Of my mismanagement and abuses
I know it is over
When my master makes his return
I have no way to escape
I am the kleptocratic man
I make the nation cry
Now I cry but it is too late
I have to serve my time
I am the kleptocratic man

No comments: