Wednesday, March 15, 2006

the gang meets in April

The gang will meet in April. I havent confirmed my attendance. I have to see to my new house which will make me quite busy - buying and moving things. Imagine it took about a year to plan somehow when the right moment came those plans need to change. So a plan shouldnt be fixed as a final product. It needs to change with time or events that may occur in a certain fixed time in the future. I am aware of plans which I spent years managing companies now I have my own time to relax...so this house comes to activate my thinking cap again. It keeps my mind active. Everyday I visit the house and see how is the progress. When you depend on people to do work, the speed of a project will be delayed. I can't ask them to hurry which will defeat the purpose of asking them to work. The contractors will damage the final product because they feel I dont trust them so I guess I have to let them plan their own work. I can only watch from the sideline and hope things move accordingly.

No comments: