Monday, April 10, 2006

committee again

PM going for another Complaints Bureau for the people to complain about. I have my doubts about his campaigns. He seems to establish so many committees that I wonder where he wants to go. All his committees are up to the mark or not? To me perhaps these committees fail somewhere to address the problems facing the people.....I expect him to go all out to nap all those people who have bad records especially those who acquired wealth so suddenly. Mind you no one can become multimillionaires in a short time. Apparently here some could. So he should catch those people and their runners who swindled so much money out for their own personal wealth. Why wait for investigations? It has no end to it. Catch them under ISA which the government willingly used on the opposition or people who dont agree with government policies. Restrict them in Kamunting for 2 years or more without trial(which the government enjoying do it to those who disagree) So I will hear more committees on the roll......................

No comments: