Tuesday, April 04, 2006

explanation sometimes hard to know

No matter how much you explain and show how to do it, you dont get it what you want. The final product will come so slightly different that you will blink......'is that the one I wanted?' During the course of my working life, I didnt get it right even though my staff then would agree on the spot. Mind you I speak Malay to Malay staff which I think then that they will know how to do it. If I can receive the feedback correctly so my messages are understood. Right. When the finished product is done, it is not my design that I wanted. It is a design the workers wanted. So like now on the renovation on the new house.....say 12 inches above ground it become 24 inches. The entire pattern changes on the outlook of the house. It has become the common crowd amongst the many houses in the housing estate....It reminded me about my sister-in-law house in Shah Alam somewhere in Kota Kemuning near to a golf course. The whole project never flow accordingly to plans. It has to redo twice. Even now the satisfaction can't be tasted at all. Money spent yet satisfaction is flawed. Back to my own house....it is nearly completed but at least I found that overall I was happy with the final product. Only the technical aspects....

No comments: