Monday, April 03, 2006

On the roads

On the road I have to pay extra careful. I can't understand the mentality of drivers on the road. On the T-junction I found drivers made U-turn without putting out signals for the oncoming cars. Today I found one lady driver did that. She didnt put any signal. She just did her U-turn forgetting about on coming cars. Luckily the driver at the back of her car drove quite slowly. I was at the back of the second car. Imagine if the second car driver drove a bit faster....I looked at this driver....she didnt bother at all. She drove off coolly. Nowadays I dont see cyclists put on light on their bicycles no more. On the night I can't see them clearly. Morever they wear dark colours. And without lighting this is the receipe for disaster..So far I grumbled to myself why they think life is so cheap......It takes a little conscious effort to put on light...then life can be saved. I guess they dont think about it. Money is important but not life(?) Lucky for me I am not a real crazy driver on the road. I watch how I drive....but two years ago a van knocked my car from behind on the stop-look-go sign. He claimed his leg got stuck on the oil pedal...anyway I claimed on his insurance coverage. The thing is when I could be careful on the road others may not have the courtesy to do the same.

No comments: