Saturday, July 01, 2006

house alarm

My house alarm triggered off somewhere between 8.30am to 12.30pm. I left the house before 8.00am. Everything was fine then. I drove away to stay at the other house. I wasnt aware after that. I only realized the alarm was on when I went to the house after lunch at around 1.00pm. I was surprise and I quickly opened the main door at peeped inside. Everything was there. So I guessed it could be triggered off by the strong wind vibrations or knocking at the neighour house which is currently doing his renovation works. I went around the house. NOthing. It was a false alarm. I will check again around 5.30 pm. I use to park my car inside the car and go for my evening jog or walk. Only at night I switch on the porch light then I go off for my dinner. I only come back around 11.00pm.


Malaysia......too many house break-ins

No comments: