Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mycard

"It's harsh" claimed the headline of the Star newspaper on Mycard. You have to bring your Mycard with you everywhere. You can't keep at home either. The penalty is 3 years in jail and a whopping fine of $20,000/-It is becoming ridiculous in Malaysia (though I still love my country) The authoritites should spend time and efforts to control the influx of illegals into the country and stop the corruption in the ranks whereby the illegals can obtain 'Mycard' so easily. This is important than crucify the citizen of not bringing along 'Mycard' Things that are important should be handled fast and nipped at the bud. I think this is the mentality of the little napoleans running the public administrations. You always hear 'tak cukup orang nak buat kerja' then you hear 'anda salah undang2 olih itu kena bayar' I still like the old plastic ID than Mycard. My own Mycard I had to glue it myself. It frayed! It is not a good workmanship. The company hasnt improved on its delivery system. The Registration Dept will charge me for the simple reason I do not take care of my "Mycard" I keep in the wallet all the times. What to take care? It is the material use that caused it to happen. Don't these people know about it? (Like Najib says "Oh it is news to me" when reporters asked him about Tajuddin suing the government on MAS )

Malaysia...macam2 nak jadi.....saya masuk bilik internet sajalah!

No comments: