Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentine's day

Valentine's Day arrives. The young and old move along with it or they just let it pass like any other day. Commercial enterprises will catch on the fever and make money out of it. There are those who are willing to pay to show how much they love so and so or to cement their relationships....I think one shouldn't splash it out to tell how much one is willing to spend. It must come from the inner soul. Sometimes things make by hands or words expression to impress will carry weight than those buy in the gift shops. When it has become too commercial I feel it has lost its intended value to share with the other party. I was impressed with today's Star picture of a couple in Taman Kapar, Klang. The wife with good eyes sight hold her husband hands who is blind to carry out their daily activities. She doesn't leave him in a lurch. She loves him through thick and thin, happiness and hardship, smile and sorrow until death takes them away..I think the couple is bless in whatever they do though they find hardship but their love endures through it all. This is what love would be about......not those fanciful dinners or flowers or expensive chocolates or expensive gifts or whatever........I spend my time at home and surfing the net....thinking about it I haven't really belanjar....but I always write my poems expressing my thoughts. To me it is worth many more in diamonds or gold or rubies....

Anyway enjoy your Valentine..

No comments: