Sunday, February 18, 2007

the year of the golden boar

The year of the Go ldenBoar comes today Yet I find my area is very quiet indeed. Yesterday was the get together for the family members. Relatives from Hong Kong came to enjoy the family get together. My neighour started his praying to the kitchen god to corrupt him to tell sweet report for him and his family. But they werent around to collect his offerings. I played host and the settings like a hotel fine restaurant or close to it. There wasnt any fire cracker let out the bag. It was just an occasion to get together and talked nonsense. Only after 12 midnight I heard others burned the fire crackers disturbing the quiet night. About 5 minutes later it was peaceful again. I will go home on Monday for awhile then I am back to my own house. I guess I have to take about 8 hours driving to and fro inclusive of resting at home in my mother's house.Think about it I dont really like driving in the congestion full of cars. I know I cant find a place to park my car....at least my mother will be happy...

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Gong Xi Gong Xi!!

No comments: