Thursday, July 07, 2011

the yellow doll



pikachu feelin' gangsta [!]

pikachu feelin' gangsta


There goes the yellow doll
On the Klang River it floats
Passing through the surrounding
“You people cheated on me!”

The yellow river in the sun
The light of rays and of hope
The yellow doll floating away
“I don't forget this!”

The motorists and walkers
On the bridge they wave
“We will not forget you
The time will come you will return!”

The yellow doll in the river
Smelling the polluted water
The life on the floating spree
“I will return I am not that stupid!”

The dark sky suddenly
The haze of misty white fumes
The Klang River seems undulating ripples
“I don't forget your cheating game!”

For a while then the hazy sky
The motorists and walkers go separate ways
They have their own activities to accomplish
On a day when life looking for changes

No comments: