Thursday, October 23, 2014

sebby and big mack


Sebby smiles
This is what he wanted to say
In the cool day of windy breezes
A good outdoor activity

I am the little Hercules
Pulling the Big Mack back of me
I puff and puff using all my strength
Until I reach the finish line

I raise my hand in victory sign
Walking confidently in front of Big Mack
Smiling with joy I finally get it right
Alone pulling without rope

With my magic boots I walk
Giving me confidence to go
I want to dance with it
But I get a ticket ZKE 498

You see I was the last on the block
The Big Mack stays where it is
Laughing at me as I cross the finishing line
But I give my thumb up “I complete the race!””

Maybe Sebby may get his prize
Gelato ice-cream or hot dog sandwich
If he stays winning his mother's heart
His daddy will pay for him


No comments: