Sunday, October 12, 2014

live life the fullest


Too many drugs in the body
It makes you feel in a drowsy circle
You want to fly so you think you can
Looking out the window panes
You see the birds fly
Calling you to come along
Feel the wind my friends
The sound will make you smile”

You close your eyes
You feel the surge to fly
You know you can't do it
Yet your mind telling you

Fly like the birds
Why worry about the world?
Don't you wan to fly?
You will be free in the air”

You walk closer to see
Touch the window panes
Feeling the urge to fly
Then you close your eyes

I am not a bird
I am stupid to fall for the trick
Too many drugs in my body
It makes me losing my mind”

You wake up
You see the stupidity of it
You quickly make a U-turn
Life has many adventures to go

You stop taking drugs
It makes you losing your soul
You make your U-turn
Learning to live life the fullest

No comments: