Saturday, October 18, 2014

the woman in cloaked



The woman in cloaked appearance
She stands at the jetty eyes wondering to sea
The longing of the years ago
The fairy tales stories all disappear

The sea breezes watching her
Rolling waves splashing to the concrete walls
The high hissing sound of waves
Don't you try to forget?”

The cloaked woman only stares
Eyes lining to the sea waves
Watching its playful dancing
She has nothing to say

The ship has sailed years ago
It never sail back here anymore
You are left on this island
For the days and years and nights”

No! I don't believe that!
My man will sail back to me
Maybe he has forgotten the route”
Maybe he has somebody new”

The woman in cloaked
Teary eyes watching the waves
Come home to me my dear
It is a long day I am waiting”


No comments: