Thursday, March 19, 2015

arrogance will fall


The Constitution says
Don't make me look second best
I am the Supreme Law of the nation
Read my enactments do it right”

The people vote you
To help the people, nation and economy
It doesn't say you must do it your way
So “Read my Constitution”

The Muslim lawmakers
They think of themselves and religion
They should think of other faiths too
This country of many colours and faiths

Now Kelantan passes hudud law
The first was in 1993 now 2015 again
With minor adjustments into State law
Yet 1993 Pas never learned at all

It affects the nation of all people
It isn't about Islamic faith alone
It is went against the Constitution
It says “I am Secular don't play game with me”

When a law is not wanted
It shouldn't be dragged on to it
Pas should have listened
God's law is God himself


No comments: