Friday, March 13, 2015

the greed of a few



I haven't been to Penang
For ages since I left the State
During my time congestion was there
By now I guess it becomes worst

Gurney drive landscape has changed
With highrise buildings surrounding it
These have increased the vehicles density
It is even worst during holiday season

Now with the second Penang bridge
More vehicles will drive in to Penang
The island during my time then
It was quite bearable to drive around

Penang is in the blockage zone
There isn't much green to breathe
With rapid developments in the State
Luring who to come to stay?

As you reported on Gurney Drive
The landscape will change again
There will more congestions on the road
The tourist attractions will be gone by then

Developments must balance with Nature
Otherwise the unequal will create chaos
When Nature sings her blues on the land
Everyone will pay for the greed of a few


No comments: