Wednesday, October 11, 2017

the cats have short memory


The cats have short memory
In the short span the cats remember
The faces in their eyes and minds
As they meow and get fed to the full

It can be any breed of cats
The Ronin cats or the class breed
Once the cats are out in the premises
They will not remember who feed them

A few months I feed the cats
From a cat to a few more
Feeding the cats knowing them
The cats will circle around me

Once the cats are out in the open
I walked to the back lanes to see
The cats I feed them every day
They see me and run away!

The cats don't recognize me
The one who feeds them everyday
Even a nice breed cat too
The cat runs seeing me walking by

It saddens me
How the cats don't even know
Once out of the feeding place
The cats see me as an outsider

My observation cats have short memory
The cats will equal food with the person who feeds
Once the cats are out of the house
The hand which feeds them become a stranger


No comments: