Wednesday, January 24, 2018

a stray cat

A stray cat came
One day searching for food
He stole his intake
He didn't care to be caught

I let him stay
Took pity on him
Fed him many times
Then came his bad habits

He would poo in the garden
He didn't jump out to do his business
He was too lazy growing fat

Though I caught him
Let him smell his poo
Let him taste it too
Let him know his mistake

But he never learned
Even I put him in cold shower
He just ran off few hours he returned
As if nothing had happened to him

He would show his sad face
The hungry look he hadn't eaten
Once I whistled to him
He felt so good jumped over the fence

But the habits he didn't learn
He would poo in the garden
So many times I taught him lessons
He never got into his brain

Now I don't feed him
Let him roam in houses or alleys
Maybe he will learn his lesson
You don't eat and poo in a place”

No comments: