Saturday, June 02, 2018

the persian cat 2


The Persian cat
He had gone for 10 days
I couldn't find him
I guess he was locked in

I walked the streets
Even walked in back lanes
I couldn't find the Persian cat
He seemed to be vanished

One day I managed to see him
He was left in the porch
A Malay family took him in
Until I walked there to look

I was sad he was in bad shape
He grew thin walked unsteadily
He has wound around his neck
He couldn't look up at me

I called his name
He meowed at me
Then he walked away
Maybe he didn't want me to see

How he is now
A sick cat with weak legs
Struggling to eat and drink
I just thought I have to take him back

But he walked away
Back under the car forgot about me
Maybe I thought he wanted to stay
In the Malay family's home


The house isn't far from where I stay
I always keep a look out how he is doing
The Persian cat has no master...
He is a Ronin cat

I feed him for nearly a year
Until he disappeared on May 23
I couldn't find him anywhere
I thought he was kidnapped or died

Yesterday I saw him walked out
From the house on his weak legs
I decided to walk at the back lane
And see how he was doing....

When he saw me again
He meowed loudly to me
Now I realize he still remembers
So I kept watch and how he was doing

With his weak body and hungry
He licked food on the street
I couldn't like the way he has become
I brought him back home

When he saw his familiar surrounding
He walked faster to where I keep his food
He was hungry really when I poured the cat food
He couldn't wait but took his first bite

Today he stays
A bit better no more hungry
Though his wound on his neck
I will send him to the Vet

There is no guarantee he would stay
He enjoys his freedom like his roaming
Maybe when he is better
I will see him on his meal times

No comments: