Sunday, May 15, 2005

lure of money stuck in life

Lured to prostitution. It happens so many times and I begin to wonder why people still fall for it. Easy life and good income. Even educated people gone the passage to doom. How come? Women always, especially the pretty ones, fall for the bad guys? I knew a few who fell for it. Fast money, fast cars, fast entertainment, fast publicity. Every fast one. Now the latest ones from a small town to the city..The city eats your soul every time. I know. When you have the money, the city beckons you to her world. Once I knew a Malay guy who set up a poultry business. He did it well in his business supplying chickens to the hotels. Because of his crazy entertainment to throw around he lost his business. He didnt work as hard as before. He lost his direction. Although I did tell him so, he couldnt be bothered with me. The last I heard of him was when he came to borrow money from me. I didnt see him anymore. He was a pitiful sight. And also about uni students who walked part time in the social services to supplement their course fees. I heard it is still happening in the city...although I had left the scene. Friends still hanging out or stay put in the city.

I always hear the similar story...Meet the guy a few days or weeks and then gone off with the man...See? Got brain didnt want to use. It reminded me about the Oxford university graduates who plunged down to the river just because it is a tradition..quite a number got severe injuries. These people are considered the cream of the uni graduates. But no brain when it came to party themselves.

So Lucifer is capturing them.....for awhile I think but not for long. The angel of light - false hopes and false needs..lure of money the fast track to fame and plenty of wants...

No comments: