Thursday, December 08, 2005

flames of fury 16

When you do something wrong or when you make mistakes, you should apologise or compensate to make good the loss. You can't just walk away and pretend it doesn't happen. Good sense should make a right choice. Yet I find there are people who just ignore it or pretend they don't owe anyone at all. What happens the victim(s) should pay for himself or herself. Nothing to do with them. In my work place then I helped my staff to get off financially in his venture back home in Pahang. It was a substantial amount yet until today I haven't heard of him or my money back. He is supposed to help in the Felda scheme in Pahang. The latest new I heard he is in KL. Maybe he couldnt dig out as a planter like his father who ploughed the land for over 20 years...Lately end of November a Malay neighbor reversed his car and knocked my car parked stationary there. He promised to pay me back when I repair the car. When I did it and told him the cost of $130.00 he just kept quiet till today. Now he dares not sit around in the balcony. Maybe he tries to avoid me or what...

No comments: