Friday, December 02, 2005

nothing to do 3

I have so much time that I let it slips by. I think I have become lazy for awhile. Years of working and running around now is my time to take it the way I feel I want it. Imagine no deadline to meet and no report to write. Only rich people can do it. No....they work to increase wealth so I am wrong here. Perhaps I am one of those few who enjoy some wealth freedom - do what I please without hurting others. Well....why not eh?

I have heard alot about wealth creations in the internet. In the newspapers too it is advertised by the so called gurus profiting in the internet businesses. The typical one "making money while you sleep!" Unbelievable! True or false? I havent tried this. But I had read testimonials of those who claimed they made so much at home or while they were sleeping. If so easy, why every one is not catching it? The modern 21st century gimmicks of getting rich without trying - only need your PC or Notebook and a connection - voila! You are in business in the internet.

Leave this aside. Gone over to my new house to cangkul again. I dont know how many rounds I did that. To me it is a good exercise. Sweat for an hour or so one can get refreshed. Then I went for a leisure walk. As usual looking at peoples' houses especially what they did to their homes...some are really terrible while others are quite ok Mine? It is still in my head revolving and looking at magazines to find which designs I can curi or modified to suit my house. When the time comes I hope I have something concrete to paint on my home.

No comments: