Friday, December 16, 2005

nothing to do - honda city 8

I was dreaming about the honda city since last year. Yet I didnt buy it then because at that time the tax structure would cost more compare on the mainland price. So my dream was just a dream. Since then my mind was occupied buying homes to stay. This had been done this year (2) and now until next year is occupied how to renovate the houses. Then I wrote a poem about the honda city since honda launched its new honda city in Oct05. I didnt go to view it then. Now it has come at my door step and I make a quick drive in to see it. It looks much better than the old city then. It has more curve and shape but the front grille which reminds me of a lion face (lion dance) looks quite cool at times menacing. Two variants i-DSI and Vtec - the former at $83,300 and latter at $89,300 OTR. Now I sit and considering about my pursuit. Time has changed. Right now I havent decided about it. Dream again? Next week I try to visit the bank to ask around though basically I can pay it through. Just want to see how the lock-in the package.

I read a good review in the newspaper and also car enthusiats comments in paultan.org. Next week I open my mind to see..................

No comments: