Sunday, January 21, 2007

dogs shit

Go to fullsize image




I can't understand dog's owners. The owners want to keep dogs. It is fine with me. But when they dont leach their dogs and keep the animals healthy it becomes someone's problem. My garden is attacked by these dogs. Two black puppies came to shit in my garden. At one time I thought it was the cat. I saw an orange cat in my garden. Of course the cat ran away then. When I surveyed around I saw a pile of shit on the pearl grass. I scooped it up and buried underground. Next day in the morning I saw the same cat again but it hopped over the concrete fence and disappeared. During these times I didnt see the black puppies in my garden yet. Then one day in the morning I saw two black puppies huddled at a corner. I caught one and the other ran away through the iron gate. So I released the other black puppy and it ran away quickly. I walked around the garden and I saw dog shit. It was the same shit I saw few days ago. Now I scooped it up and buried once again. In a way I was quite annoyed now. So this morning I saw a pile of dog shit but the puppies weren't in the garden. My box of sand was scattered around the porch and my plant leaves crumbled into pieces laying on the tile floor. This was too much . Now I am going to catch these puppies and throw them away. I have no grudge against animals but I want owners to discipline their animals. If they can't do that, I think they shouldnt rear animals. I have enough of dog shit in my garden and the time I have to scoop it up and clean the place. Opposite the owner's house is a plot of vacant land where the owner use to plant crops and trees. The puppies can shit there for all I care but they dont. They have to crawl over to my garden and shit on it. My other house I find I have bird shit every morning. This is another story..

No comments: