Wednesday, January 24, 2007

bloggers sued 2

Many views had been expressed about bloggers got sued by NST. There is a fund being set up to defend Jeff Ooi and Rocky Bru from the people in NST. The PM allowed the suing to be carried on inspite of what the people had voiced their sentiments. NST is controlled by the pro-government. This is indirectly telling people there is no such thing as freedom of speech in any medium in the country. This will cost votes in the next election which could be this year or the earliest 2008. And I think BN will feel the wrath of the voters this time around. For me I have enough of the speeches and the double standard dishes out to favoured people and companies. I strongly believe there is nothing wrong in their articles about NST but I have find out in court what the lawyers will present the case to the Judge. Let the battle begins!


Malaysia.....watch your words and the way you walk

No comments: