Friday, January 26, 2007

sony music system

I had Sony Bravia LCD TV 40inch into my living room area together with its DVD 5 tier player. It cost me $9,500/- for the package set. The LCD TV alone will cost me $8,100/- whereas the DVD player will cost around $2,700/-. So I bought the package which would cost be less. So it stood proudly in my new house. I go back to watch programmes at night. Right now I haven't shifted in as yet. I go back to sleep over. And day time I still spend in my old house writing in the internet. The new house has no phone line as yet. I found out phrase 1 had telephone lines. I am in phrase 2 still I have to wait for the developer to pay deposit to TNB before poles and lines can be connected for phrase 2 houses. Currently the whole housing area is not occupied fully. I can count something like 20 houses occupied and few hundreds are unoccupied as yet. People buy for speculation. And I know these house buyers got burned on their fingers. Because no buyer to buy the ready made house.

No comments: