Saturday, January 27, 2007

what's wrong with a baby girl?

Go to fullsize image



I read in recent report a mother committed suicide when she delivered a baby girl. She expected to have a male child. Now what's wrong with a baby girl? I always believe a female has most benefits than a male. In the time of hardship and what's not, a female can do wonders than a male. A man can walk out of his family or neglect his children but a female will nourish and prosper the family alone with patience and gritty to carry the family through. A man always go for the easy way out - leave the family and go for another. Of course I am not saying every guy is such a coward in the family. I am saying it does happen in the society here or elsewhere. So I can't understand a mother committing suicide because she has a baby girl. She should be proud that she is a mother.....delivering gift of god to the world.

No comments: