Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MCA IN FOR THE MONEY

In the early 60s my eldest brother used to say that he joined MCA for the money. Look around today many who are leaders of the community from MCA will be richly rewarded. I remembered once in my village this guy joined MCA and within 3 years he got rich. People talked in the village. I was in secondary school then. Today I saw his shop burned. It could be for years now. The burned shop still stands there when I went back to my village. Around this neighbourhood there is my senior in school......when he left school he started his small house business. Eventually he got it rich through MCA. He left the place. But he becomes a wakil rakyat for his village and he gets a datukship too. I believe he is going to list his company on the second board. Currently he is a well known politician in Klang division for MCA. So when I read reports about businessmen complained about losses in businesses, I wonder did they really lose in business for the rally on November 10, 2007? This was the work of the BN parties to discredit BERSIH initiative for electoral reforms and other changes in the country administration. These people of money not the welfare of the people and the nation. We must put a change to all these now. We have been duped and played out and discredited for so long that it is time we as voters turn the tables on these selfished leaders in BN. I read somewhere history of MCA is history of businessmen; country comes later. So on the ground I hear and listen that the people call MCA leaders the running dogs for UMNO. I think I should agree way back in the early 60s MCA was called the running dog for UMNO. I also remembered I saw one prominent MCA MP with a titled Tan Sri was discussing with his business friends when budget was tabled in Parliament.He didnt attend Parliament but he was conducting his own business!

No comments: