Friday, January 23, 2009

dogs and cats



RK Catberry Tails Cats and Dogs Royal 2.5yds $13.75 by pdboulay.









Dogs and cats
Animal lovers want as pets
In the homes cuddling warm
Dressing them up
The beauty parade

The blinds with dogs
Training them to show the way
By now nobody wants to complain
A good companion a trusty pet

It is the other things
Waste matter on the streets
In the home gardens
Leaving them for others to scoop it up

This is one unhealthy trend
The pet owners should own up
Do the talk neutered the pets
At least they will not go out
Leaving their calling cards

Every morning I see
The cats waste ruining my garden
Open fields they don’t want to go
In my garden they tempt my anger

My pearl grass die
Turning brownish quickly and gone
And it never grows back
Wasted time and money
Tending my garden

And the dog shit
On the streets and alleys
In home front gates
Leaving there for all to see

I don’t hate animals
It is the owners should take measures
Scoop the shit train the pets
Be responsible be neighborly

No comments: