Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the wayward souls

Looking for wayward souls... by frustrated.artist.
notre dame facade in paris

In the night
When silence rules
Of fantasy by the alleys
Of the wayward souls

I hear the soft whisper
The wind carrying it through
By the time I reach the end
I have seen it all

Along Stone Road
The wayward souls roam
Displaying what they have
I think they make a fool of themselves

Interested crowd gathered
Looking interest on what on display
The wayward souls obliging smile
The transactions done in quiet sound

When the police car cruises along
The wayward souls quickly disappear
Into the dark alleys out of sight
I know it is a sad story
Of the night life of Kuala Lumpur city

God creations out of rhythm
The body and soul gel it differently
Out of the productions the wayward souls cry
The religious authority sings out of tune

In the night
When silence rules
The wayward souls light
I have seen it all

No comments: